At all 4:1 fitness we offer a 1:1 Personal Training Service which we think is second to none.
Providing you with an experience which is fun, friendly, effective, focussed and convienient.
- Home based Personal Training couldn’t be more convenient. Your very own skilled trainer at a location to suit you
- No more wasting time and money going to and from the gym
- No need to worry about equipment, we provide it all for you
- 1:1 support, motivation and encouragement just when you need it, to keep you on track
- A focused, individual training program delivered right in your own home
- Competitively priced sessions and options for price reductions
- No contract or membership fees.
Personal training has many benefits:
- Close working relationship
- Individual specific training sessions and nutrition plans
- Dedicated support, advice, knowledge and skills
- On hand encouragement and motivation
- Highly skilled instructor
- Flexible times
- Monitoring and goal setting.
How it Works
It begins with a FREE comprehensive consultation session where we can discuss your needs and aspirations and decide if 1:1 PT is the right choice for you.
If you decide you would like to book your PT sessions then we follow this by completing an in depth assessment to help us understand where your current fitness and nutritional levels are. We also spend this time ascertaining your current health and medical history to make sure we provide you with a program best suited to you.
Once we have established your fitness and nutrition status we work together to establish your PLAN and GOALS. Setting goals together ensures we meet the SMART principles i.e. Specific, Measurable, Acheiveable, Realistic and Time Orientated.
All this information will be used to develop your Individual Fitness, health and lifestyle plan and Nutritional assessment.
We also provide you with:
- A detailed exercise plan sheet
- Nutritional advice, food diary folder and worksheets
- The tools to developing a sustainable healthier lifestyle
- Endless amounts of MOTIVATION.
When we get to work you will enjoy a fun and effective workout that lasts a full hour (no short cuts!) using a range of different exercise techniques and equipment such as:
- Body weight exercises
- Medicine balls
- Boxing skills
- Resistance training
- And much much more….
Contact us today to book your FREE consultation
Arrange a FREE, no obligation, consultation and chat to one of our trainers about how we can help you to reach your fitness goals.
Click here to arrange a FREE consultation.
FREE 30 min Taster Session
If you're interested in 1:1 personal training but would like to find out more why not book a FREE 30 minute training session?
We'll give you a taster and show you just how enjoyable and rewarding it can be.
Click here to book a FREE taster session.
Bring a friend for FREE
Rather exercise on your own bring a friend along or a whole bunch of friends! Prices and rates are reflected in size of group - the more of you there are the cheaper it becomes per person. So choose a session that’s right for you and get fit together.
Click here to book a session.