Hi I'm Andy the proud owner and founder of all 4:1 fitness.
I have been involved in sport and health and fitness for a number of years, during that time I have helped people improve their fitness, realise their potential and achieve healthier, happier and sustainable lifestyles.
I am passionate about helping people achieve their potential and realise their dreams. Whether its to get a bit fitter, lose weight or run a marathon... I am here to help.
I regularly participate in a range of fitness and sports activities, keeping healthy and active is a way of life for me.
I have taken part in many challenges inc:
- Running races from 5k - Ultra distance 100mile+ races
- Multi day events: Such as The Pembrokeshire Coastal Challenge
- Triathlon's at most distances: from Sprint distance - IronMan
- Great Swims series
- Endurance cycling events
- Obstacle races: Tough Guy
- Marathon Des Sables 2012
- IronMan UK 2015
I am proud to be a memember of BOLTON TRI CLUB.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (inc. Nutrition advise)
- Level 2 gym Instructor
Certified in :
- Kettlebell training
- Circuit training
- Advanced Resistance training & techniques
- Pre and post Natal Nutrition and exercises
- UKA qualified Leader in Running Fitness
- UKA Level 2 Triathlon coach
- REPs member
- 1st Aid qualified
- Fully Insured
I am dedicated to my own Continued Professional and Personal Development and regularly attend courses and seek further qualifications in areas of interest and relevance. I keep up to date with new and continuing trends in the fitness industry and ensure my practice is of the highest quality inline with industry standards.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my website, I look forward to hearing from you.