BI-OG About Andy
Hi I'm Andy the proud owner and founder of ALL4:1FITNESS.
I have been involved in sport and health and fitness for a number of years, during that time I have helped people improve their fitness, realise their potential and acheive healthier, happier and sustainable lifestyles.
"I am passionate about helping people acheive their potential and realise their dreams. Wether its to get a bit fitter, lose weight or run a marathon...I am here to help."
I regularly participate in a range of fitness and sports activities, keeping healthy and active is a way of life for me.
I have taken part in many challeneges inc:
- Running races from 5k - Ultra distance 100mile+ races
- Multi day events: Such as The Pembrokeshire Coastal Challenge 3 marathons in 3 days
- Triathlon's at most distances: from Sprint distance - IronMan
- Great Swims series
- Endurance cycling events, such as Velothon Wales
- Obstacle races: Tough Guy and Tough Mudder
- Multi day Ultra races such as the Marathon Des Sables 2012
- IronMan UK 2015 and 2016
I am proud to be a member and coach at BOLTON TRI CLUB: www.boltontri.com
I hold the following professional qualifications:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (inc. Nutrition advise)
- Level 2 gym Instructor
- Level 2 Triathlon coach
Certified in :
- Kettlebell training
- Circuit training
- Advanced Resistance training & techniques
- Pre and post Natal Nutrition and Exercise instructor
- UKA qualified Leader in Running Fitness
- UKA Level 2 Triathlon coach
- REPs member
- 1st Aid qualified
- Fully Insured
I am dedicated to my own Continued Professional and Personal Development and regulary attend courses and seek further qualifications in areas of interest and relevance. I keep up to date with new and continuing trends in the fitness industry and ensure my practice is of the highest quality inline with industry standards.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my website, I look forward to hearing from you.