If you are looking for a different way to exercise then all 4:1 fitness Bootcamps are definitely for you, "A Boot Camp for Every-body".
We pride ourselves on offering an outdoor exercise experience which is fun, friendly and effective. Suitable for all abilities, sessions are varied, challenging and fun.
They offer a great alternative to indoor fitness and gym environments whilst complimenting your other training routines.
Held in the local area, boot camps are a great way to exercise with likeminded people in a group environment. Training as part of a group brings cammeradie, encouragement, friendship and support.
All equipment is supplied by us so you don’t have to worry about buying expensive items.
The sessions are varied and consist of a wide range of training techniques including, bodyweight exercises, traditional equipment and utilising the natural environment to offer you an experience that will challenge you but leave you wanting more.
Once you try one we guarantee you’ll be back, we’re so confident we even offer you a FREE TASTER SESSION.
Information and Top Tips:
- We Bootcamp in all weathers, rain or shine (unless advised by the MET office that it is too dangerous) so come prepared for anything. It is better to have layers to take off than none to put on.
- Make sure you bring plenty to drink, hydration is vital when exercising.
- Wear a good pair of trainers or walking shoes (that offer some grip) Chances are you will get dirty so don't wear your top of the range sports shoes!
- Whilst it is great to push yourself all the sessions are formulated so you can work at your intensity ...as long as your working hard we don't mind :)
- You may want to bring some clean shoes and a spare top if your driving home and a small towel may not be a bad idea.
- Come expecting bags of fun!!!
Location: Longsight Park, Longsight Lane, Harwood, Bolton BL2 4JU
Time: 7.30 - 8:30p.m
Try it out with a FREE taster session
When it comes to payment you have several convenient and affordable options, PAYG or block bookings saving ££££