Welcome to Buggy Bootcamp! "The perfect way to stay in shape for mum (dads) and baby"
Our Buggy Bootcamps are a great alternative to gyms and other exercise classes as they are convenient, flexible, fun and allow you to exercise with your little one right next to you...no childcare needed.. perfect! Buggy Bootcamps are social and a great way to meet other mums and make new friends.
Perfect for getting back in shape after the birth of your baby, our Buggy Bootcamps are effective in helping you lose that baby weight (dads too!) tone up, feel strong and look great. The workouts are fun and all exercises can be adapted to your level of fitness.
Buggy Bootcamps are ideal for Mums to be too! (and don't forget dads!) Staying in shape whilst pregnant is important for you and your babies future health.
THE BENEFITS OF BUGGY BOOTCAMP EXERCISES:
- Tightens and tones muscles, increased flexibility and strength
- Develop core Strength and Stability, great Abs and a strong back
- Burns fat and helps to lose that 'baby' weight
- Strengthen the Pelvic floor muscles
- Increases energy levels, feel fantastic and more confident
- Can help alleviate the symptoms of PND
- Great way to meet people, make new friends, have fun and feel great
- Convenient, flexible, affordable classes
- Buggy Bootcamp is operated by level 3 qualified Personal Trainer with VTCT level3 certification in Designing programmes for Antenatal and Postnatal Clients
- Buggy Bootcamp PT is a member of REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals)
- Buggy Bootcamp PT is fully insured, DRB checked and holds a valid and current 1st Aid Cert.
- All participants are asked to complete a simple health questionnaire before starting the class
- Most participants are able to start exercising after 6 weeks GP check (post birth) and 10weeks for C-section. We strongly advise all participants to check with their GP before undertaking any form of exercise.
- Classes are low impact, cardio, aerobic, strength and resistance based exercises, using a variety of techniques. All equipment is supplied by All4:1Fitness, apart for exercise mats which we recommended you bring.
- You do NOT need a specialized buggy or pushchair to take part in classes.
- Classes are 1 hour in duration, inc. warm ups/stretches and cool down.
THESE SESSIONS ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING A RESTRUCTURE PLEASE CALL AGAIN SOON.
We have a range of payment options from PAYG to block booking discounts click here to see pricing section for more info.
Contact Andy for more information.
USEFUL INFORMATION & FAQ's:
Q: What do I need to bring?
- Drink & snacks for Mum and baby
- Small toys & books to keep baby entertained
- Rain cover/sunshade/ sunhat/ sun cream
- Layers to take off or put on, cozy toes, blanket
- Small exercise mat (if you have one)
Q: What do I need to wear?
- Good supportive trainers/walking shoes
- Comfortable non-restrictive clothing
- Depending on weather conditions consider: Warm top, rain jacket, hat scarf (buff), gloves
- A good sports bra
- Layers for baby, cozy toes, blanket etc
We buggy boot camp in all weathers:
Unless there are severe weather warnings from the MET office, we will buggy bootcamp come snow, rain or shine :) We will inform you if we have to cancel.
It is a good idea to feed baby before attending the class, this means baby isn't hungry and you can workout without worrying about feed time. this will make exercising more comfortable if you are breast feeding. It is also worth changing aby before hand to.